Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Last Man Is Found

Now come on, look at that face, that hot face. Nice eyes, gorgeousd (albeit fake) blond hair. For our last man in the now finished and over-extended man-hunt, we have Karl Urban. While he is, effectively, 13.5 years older than me, I really ain't fussed. His characters in both Xena and Hercules tv series have a strong edge to them, as well as blaying Eomer in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. And this is somewhat amusing, considering that I don't really go for blond men, I spend each episode with him playing Cupid wanting to reach through the screen and play with him. Considering some of the kinky things he does (or you hear of, if you read inbetween the lines right), you can't say that he will ever get dull.
I know I am not being very convincing here. But come on, take a look...
I mean seriously, would u not want a handful of that? His characters aren't the best fathers, but are names from history we remember.
So now that we have 10 hot men on the list, I suppose I had better put them in some order that is numbered 1-10. How tough is that?

1 comment:

  1. The hair is a trun off even for me - pewk!

    ReplyDelete