Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Man


So I found another man to ad to the list. Sadly, there isn't a lot of information on him, so I can only give him rank on looks. Cameron Bancroft is one of those actors who you see rock up as a one-time or few episodes of your favorite American television shows. I have only seen him once, hut his acting list is long and I can at least think of the shows listed. But with a body, face and voice like that, could you really turn down a srud muffin like this? Congratulations Cameron, you are guy number 7.
I said I was looking for a musician and I wasn't aiming within the Scissor Sisters, but considering my list is otherwise very short, I desided to look deeper into Scissor Sisters and see who I like. Jake Shears (Jason Sellards) is probably everyone's thoughts (lead singer, piano and guitar, all I like) but I don't really jump towards the flamboiant man and I don't want to compete. I need at least some display of gentleman before I look. Del Marquis (Derek Gruen) is cuter and less of a scream queen. He has a rather gentlemanly dress code (which I love) which is a little over-done, but he does present a little charm and good looks to boot. The only negative trate is his tendancy to stalk other guitarists, and going so far as to camp outside their m/hotel rooms. Not a good trait for a partneer, but still an add to the list, making 8/10. So I need two more. One is definately coming from Buffy, and the other, God knows.
Have fun kids,
Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment