Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hunting


Yes, I know I haven't blogged in a while, and that is simply because I have been either busy, bored or short on a topic. But here are a few things I have discovered in the apst few weeks.
Actors martin Sacks and Sean Murray are left-handed.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is cheap at JB Hi-Fi
God of War 3 is a very amusing game.
In the meantime, my hunt continues for the top 10 men list. I want to take someone from Buffy, but I am really having a hard time deciding. Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) is okay but still a good choice. Not a lot of chest hair I've noticed. Spike (James marsters) is really hot but I think he is a little too thin for me. Really hot and love the accent and the eyes. Definately a win there. However, Xander (Nicholas Brendon) has that wonderful boyish charm and open-expression eyes that I really like, a wonderful body and a nice voice. One thing that has caught my attention is that he is good at playing characters that are a little bit self-doubting, lack confidence and self-esteem, hope it isn't a reflection on him.
So until I decide which Buffy boy is on the list, I will keep buying and watching episodes. There is also a bit of a hunt for a hot male singer to join the list. Robbie Williams is not really my sort, his music doesn't gel with me as much. And while a number of the members of Scissor Sisters are pretty cute, I am not too sure about them either. Too twinky or lacking in some form of phyiscal personality, if that makes sense.
I have started my volunteer work at a nursing home in Canterbury, and that has been pretty good. Three hours for once a week. It is pretty good work, moving residents to their morning activities, most of the work is with demensia patients, so I am learning a few things there. A few tricks in the trade are there, but it can be individual. I'll expand on it when I start classs, which is in a few weeks.
Well, that's about it really. Just social, singing and working. Nothing dramatic. Chat soon,
Pez

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bro,

    Welcome back, always good to catch up on what you have been up to. Absolutely stoked you have begun work in a Nursing Home, think you will be truly good at it and an asset - go for it.

    LOVE ME

    ReplyDelete