Sunday, August 21, 2011

So Many Hens

No photo here yet. I need something that involves the night I just had, and none work so far... my head hurts, okay?
So anyway, I was invited to another hen's night. It was ify if I was going or not, but I am glad things worked out that they did. I still owe a little money for the night, but my hostess (Loretta) was nice enough to cover me because she really wanted me there, and I wanted to go. It's a hens night, can't miss out on that.
So the night starts off with a pole-dancing and burlesque lesson. Now, I have learned 2 things from this... 1; I don't have the upper body strength to lift my own body of the gorund. 2; I now have the skills to go pole-dancing down the street. Editing that into a YT video would be amusing. Burlesque dancing looks tough, but I do have a free lesson, so I might take an offer to do strip-tease. I can use that at karaoke, I cannot burlesque easily with a mic in my hand.


Following that, we are shipped off to a hotel/motel to which I wilol never remember the name for a night of hen's games, topless waiters and penis based games with a laungre show. I might buy some if I go into drag.
this night also showed me a few things.
1; I make a very good toilet paper bride, and so good because I can talk the topless waiter into letting us win.


2; I didnt know stuff all about our hostess, but I do know a number of things about weddings.
3; Penis Pinyattas that are homemade come with more lollies than humanly possible to consume in a week.
4; I have a strong alcohol tollerence for iced alcohol but not fizzy. I had all the penisimeanpina collads I wanted and it made me giggly. 3 vodka and lemonades and I was ready to fly around the room.
5; Hen's nights are good ways to celebrate being off cigarettes for 3 months.
When the phtos come through, they will be on my facebook. I hope I get tagged in all of them, because I really want some of them. Especially the one with me with my leg up on the topless waiter (photo not delivered). He was cute but too ripped for me to want for long. But he ahs a cute face so I definately would kiss him.


I did pick up a few little things from the games, including a few things I can use for a spell. And while the groom is cute, I don't think I'll cast one on him. How about I just keep this to myself...
But we did get welcome packs. here is what they contained and why.
Hens Night Survival Kit
Party Popper (unused); to start things with a bang
Rubber ball; To help you bounce through the night
sparkly confetti; because the night will be full of sparkle
Drinking Straw; So you don't ruin your lipstick
Bandaid; to prevent blisters
Rubber band; to keep your mind flexible
Hair clip; to remind you to let your hair down (I thought it was fr lock picking, but okay)
Eraser; for any mistakes you make
lip gloss (strawberry or vanilla); to always look your best
Spare nail; in case one breaks
Condom (sadly unused); who knows what the night will bring
Pain killer; use is case of good night side effects
tea bag; have a drink on us.
And the photos just arrived. I'll go back and [put them in.
And no, I didn't have time to shave. It was either a shave or a shower and I thought it would be smarter to shower. Still, the night was fun, my new hair colour does work and I am certainly going to remember this for a while. Details will be hazy, but I will have a cute fireman on my wall from now on, so no loss there.
Hugs to all, I need something to drink that is non-alcoholic,
Pez
Oh, and thanks to loretta Fraser and Chris Bottcher fpor a wonderful night

Here's one for the boys... as made as they are.



1 comment:

  1. pole dancin pez, now that would be interesting
    you need one of those lil mic's that clip onto ya head like they do in concerts, then you can burlesque all you want when you sing :P

    ReplyDelete