Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting again


Okay. s since my last entry I have been over the top busy and the very thought of typing another damned thing was not turning me on in the slightest. But now that my Diploma is finished, the insanity of Christmas and New Calander Year headaches are out of the way, I actually have time and want to be writing again. Considering I have work tomorrow, I don't want to be on the computer as much, considering I will be in front of the computer tomorrowdoing the most monotonous work you can think of. But I digress.
The past few months have seen me get a casual yet tempory job (which ends Friday week), completion of my Diploma and the passing of the celebrational seasons. I have also been doing lots of spiritual work and have been initiated as an inheritor of the Arura Australis Temple. So with all that excitement, I haven't had a proper day off between Melbourne Cup day and Christmas weekend, and the past week has been a haze of food, drink, travel and people and I'm still putting some of it together. But in al the mix I do remember adding another ccktail to my list of tried cocktails; the Mohito (Mojito). Good drink to have if you are dieting.
And so as we begin this new year, I'd like to start with a resolution.


Following that, I suppose I better tell you about New Years. As those of you with long memories will recall, I have been assciated with the band DRIVE for a number of years now, and for New Years, the decided it was time fr them to split as a band. And I suppose after ten years of straight gigs, I'd want a break as well. So my night looked a bit like this, minus the possessed look my camera gave the guys.





And yes, they are either without pants or shirt, except Joe, who is a bit of a chicken. But his singing skill makes up for it (just, considering he snobbed me continuously). No matter, a good (and long) night was had, and fun was aplenty.
So what does this year hold for me? At this point, it holds my birthday on the 20th, potentially full time employment (need to start looking) and hopefully lots of spiritual advancements and education. My Diploma graduation is shortly after Easter and I will hopefully earn my first (and possably) second degrees in Corellian Witchcraft. So full steam ahead for the 2012, as there is much to do. good luck everyone,
Perry B

2 comments: