Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Men Update


"A Perfect Man I summon now, another way I don't know how, to help me go and see the light, somewhere out there is Mister Right."
A little Charmed spell, but I thought it suited. Now, IO have been up all night with a screaming toothache with no way to tone it down. So being in a hyper mood with mass giggling fits, I thought I'd update you on my list of hot men. I said ten, and at present I have four or five. So, in no particular order, I present the men that have, so far, made the top list of ten.

*Damien Welshe-Howling; Australian Actor, Blue Heelers, Underbelly

*Grant Bowler: Australian Actor, Blue Heelers, The Mole, Always Greener

*Tim Murruy: American/Australian Actor, Hocus Pocus, NCIS

*Oded Fehr: Egyptian actor, The Mummy/Returns, Resident Evil, Charmed

If you want some images, do the only thing that one can do in these times, Google and Wikipedia them. For Damien and Grant, file through my blog and find some images in an older entry.
So, in the meantime, I'm going to sit here and giggle in mad fits at things I usually find a little less than amusing. There are four stages of not having enough sleep.
1)Grumpy: Where you are angry at anything and everything and whoever says the wrong thing is going to find them wearing themselves as a hat. I went through this phase between getting up and waiting for the supermarkets to open so I could by some pain killers.
2)Giggly: Where laughing more than one should at things that one usually finds not so amusing. I'm presently sitting here watching French and Saunders, and considering I find them funny, its roflcopter time
Hyperactive: An over-amount of energy that lasts a few hours, amybe more. But basically, seems like you have slept, although the reality is you haven't.
4) Need for sleep unavoidable, must sleep ASAP.
At this present point I am somewhere between 2 and 3, with hopes that once the cleaner has come ad gone, I can get a few Zzz's. Wish me luck,
Pez!

No comments:

Post a Comment