Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drool Feul



Okay, most of my friends and family know I tend to have a bit of a list of hot guys, and there are 2 Australian actors who are presently on that list. It would've been four, but I haven't heard form number three, so he hasn't listed yet.
The top two Australian actors on my hot list, and are absolutely hot to trot are...
1) Damien Walshe-Howling (bottom): My first knowledge of Damien was in his role as 'Adam Cooper' in Blue Heelers. Young, fresh and full of life. After he left the series, I hadn't heard from him until I was told he was in Underbelly. This, however, didn't mean I was going to watch. Cop shows are one thing, but Underbelly didn't turn my head. But when recent ads of 'Security' really got my attention. He is a lot more mature in looks and roughed up. Wow! That is what I call drool fuel. Doing some research, it has occured to me that he is neither married (which is nice) and he is still looking good. I know he is at least 11 years older than me, but hey, he is still doable. I also noted that his birthday is 2 days after mine, which makes him an Aquarian. That is a bit of a turn-off, because I want to date someone who is not an Aquarian. My ex was an Aquarian, and they make better friends than lovers. But if he offered, I'd take without question.
I did a bit of a chase, and he is actually someone who finds people who make a difference majorly inspiring. While I know I'm not in that position yet, but maybe in a few years he'd be turned by what I do with my life.

2)Grant Bowler (top): Yes, while he is also a Blue Heelers actor (one of the original), that is not the first time I came across him. The first time I saw Grant was back in the begining of 1999 when he was hoasting 'The Mole' which became a favorite show for two reasons. Following that, I recognised him in his part in 'Always Greener'. It was only when I started watching Blue Heelers from start to finish that I realised he was in the show. Mind you, the show, if you follow it enough, will show you every part of his body except his personals. No complaining here.
Sadly, Grant is married, and probably with children. But when you daydream, these things don't matter. However, he isbeyond my age, being 18 years older. Doesn't mean I wouldn't get with him, just means I wouldn't persue anything else. His birthdate is more compatable with mine, being born in mid July (Cancerian) which is ideal for me. You win some you lose some.

Now that I have finished with day dreaming about hot guys between my thighs, I am going to work on my top 10 list and come back with another entry. Until then, dream the good sexy dream about your partneer, or whoever (celeb or not) that would be a nice match for you, one night or one lifetime. Dream on,
Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment