Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Jane!

Happy Birthday Jane! 50 is a good age to reach, and you don't look a day over 35. But what a fiasco from start to finish.
We booked in a week and a half ago into a Indian restarant called Raju's, and we have dined there before. The food is good but the service can be a little slow. Bearing this in mind, Jane still wanted to eat there. Well, we called on Wednesday to confirm our booking of 12. Well, Sheldon and I got there first, only to find that there was no reservation under Callard, Jane, Gwydion or Dion. No bookings AT ALL! So when more people showed up, we got our table of 12 and worked out someone didn't write down the reservation, or it got chucked out. Whichever works.
Following that, we all placed our orders and waited for it to be cooked. Somewhere, somehow, one drink was forgotten, as was a number of orders. I think, after this mess of events, we might not eat there again anytime soon.
After all that, I think I am going to have a little break from birthdays and celebrations of the like. I need a little quiet time to get a few things in order, how does that sound? I am also going to wait for this present heat wave to disappear before I venture too far out of my house. The only thing I am going out for is a little food when I need it. Until then it is washing, drawing and television. Sound good? Good,
Perry!
As a PS: it would be nice to hear what my followers think, and I promise I will be watching your videos Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment