Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Online talk


Well, greetings to my new blog!
As it is so early in the year, let me wish all of you a Happy New one!
I think I should let people in on the main reasons behind this blog.
1) This is basically going to be a bit of an online journal about me and my thoughts. Nothing too personal, but certainly what I think.
2) A place where my family members who I don't see very often can keep track of me as well.
I should point out to all readers who know me personally, that if I rant about them, it is just to let off steam and that I will gwet over it. Seriously, deal with!
I think another reason, for when I am not talking about what has been happening with me, I will have a bit of a go at things in life that are just pissing me off. This will come in many forms, including written texts, pictures and the occasional Youtube video. I won't post them all here, simply because that withdraws from the point of YT, but ones I feel like posting here will make it here.
Well, what has been happening with me since the turn of the calander page? To be quite honest, stuff all! I had a wonderful New Year's Eve though. I spent it with a lot of my friends down at my favorite (and most loved) bar, DT's. Seriously, is there any other way to spend New Year's than with your friends around you with a little alcohol and camp music? Well, if there was, I don't care! I had a blast!
But since New Year's things have been peaceful. The Christmas weeks have been filled with so much that slowing down for a few days has been a rarity if not a luxury for me. I have moved at my own pace, I have been quiet and simply enjoying a few simple things. Also gives me a good chance to email around and see who has done what.
So what is on the planner for the near future? Well, my birthday is in 15 days, and I need to plan a few things and get people in the loop with what I am doing. I am also getting ready for a number of my friend's who have birthdays close to mine, as well as plotting and planning for the future.
This year has a lot going for me. I am going back to TAFE to study 'Comunnitty Services Leasure and Health.' This two year course will give me a Cert4 and a Diploma, and will entitle me to become a recreational officer for either the elderly, the disabled or (I'm pretty sure) students. I am also taking up Tai Chi lessons pretty soon, and am asking people to help fund me to get off the ground for my birthday. I know one or two people who are willing to do so, which is a good start. I can cover gaps myself. I also intend to quit smoking and work out a bit more, because I am sick of my small, but ever present, beer belly. I don't even drink beer. But I want it gone!
Well, now that i have loaded you with some uselessness and basic plot points for 2010, I hope to hear form you soon. If you comment anonymously but know me, please sign off with a name. With much queer camp love to all,
Perry B

No comments:

Post a Comment