Thursday, January 7, 2010

Book book

Yeah! Happy rainbow frog!
It is a pretty good sign for how I am feeling today! I got my Blue Heelers season last night and got through two discs (8 episodes) and didn't go to bed until late. But I felt pretty good for it.
I also had a friend call alst night and we spent hours talking. It was really good because he and I had grown a bit apart, but he and I did a lot of talking and some bridges are being built. We are going out tonight for dinner which is his paying me for a reading I did as well. But it is going to be good to go out and let our hair down and simply talk mundane things.
The other thing that has got me happy today (aside form paying off a large bill) is the book I picked up today. I admit I have this mass need for collecting things, and today expanded one of those collections by one. This collection is the Andrew Lang colored Fairy books. They were published more than 100 years ago (for the most part) and trying to find someone who can sell them to me has been a challenge. Many years ago my Grnadmother gave me the first book (Blue) years ago, and my Mother used to read stories from the book for me. Now I am gathering the rest of them. It would be a great little collection to have and to finish reading. There are about 13 books in all, and I have read 2 (Blue and Yellow), and am presently reading Pink.
Well, considering I don't know when Ric (my friend) is going to be here, I need to go for a shave and a shower. So while this one is a short entry, it is still an entry. Some comments would be nice, but meh well. Cheers,
Pez!

No comments:

Post a Comment