Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday: The Actual Day

Ah, Happy 25th to me. As last year might suggest, I tend to drag out my Birthday celebrations for as long as I can, and this year is no exception. So, with a day by day tell all from me, perhaps not right on the day though, I can assure you that you will be apart of my celebrations, be it physical or in thought.
Well, I decided that today had better be something of a family event. So Mum and Greg took me out to lunch at a nice little restaurunt in a place that is the boarder between Camberwell and Hawthorn. Food wasn't too bad, although my seafood and chilli pasta was very oily, so I am not overly impressed, but the dessert made up for that. I keep telling everyone on their birthdays to smile and have cake, so I thought I'd better thake my own advice.
I had a quiet afternoon setting a few thingws up that Mum and greg gave me for my Birthday. I got a large print keyboard, planner and calander, as well as a Garfield Calander, so I am all organised for 2011. Also a wonderfully written card that I think is gorgeous and very touching. GGotta love parents.
Well, this evening was a booked Cabaret show, as listed above. Kaye Sera's "Funky Faulein" was quite the throw together of all things German. From watching Mary Poppins Sing 'Supercallafragileisticxpaladocious' in german to some proper German ballards that were rather touching.
While sitting up the front is good for the view, it isn't the best for photos. But Kaye was her always amusing self, and she ahs done so much with her piano bar, it looks better than the last time I saw it. More organised, more social, and I think she is planning more extensions out the back. Don't ask, don't know, it was mentioned briefly.
Of course I had y photo taken with kaye to mark the event.
I swear I am becoing less photogenic by the day.
And I met some nce guys at the show, one of whom we might be seeing again in the near future and we will see where that takes us He was polite, he brought me a drink and gave me a birthday snog. Generous, if nothing else. I just hope he isn't a git like the last few I've dated. In one way or another, they ahve all being dolts, but that is for another time.
Tomorrow, well, I might not post about it until mid Saturday, depending on what happens, but I will try and bring photos back. Happy Birthday to me,
Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment