Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Am A Hero


I am a Hero, the one to save them all,
My skin radiates the purest light that is a goodness call,
My body primed with strength and the power to stand tall,
The force of my attack ensures that my enemies do fall,
I am a Hero who has come to save the lost.

I am a Hero, proudly do i stand,
I hold a shiny katana that shines of silver in its brand,
In the other is the folding fan of steel that snaps within my hand,
I am a Hero to free the innocent lost.

I am a Hero, the suffering I to see,
The people who do cry with outlandish pain and agony,
their fears and tortures shown upon a face which does mercy plea,
Darkened in their nights and in need of one to set them free,
I am a Hero saving at any cost.

I am a Hero, the darkness I detest,
The minions of the night fall to my blades striking best,
And the overlord does battle with his powers of evil unrest,
I am a Hero, the one who undoes cursed.

I am a Hero, my garments strong,
A cape of two that flows over my shoulders and long,
A high collar shirt of royal blue and symbols of unwrong,
My name is spelt across the back in black of ancient song,
I am a Hero who conquered the worst.

I am a Hero, my skills are true,
Amoung the tricks and traps I danced over cliffs I flew,
Around the world I travelled far and brought peace and love anew,
I am a Hero, from the light I burst.

I am a Hero, Shiki is my name,
I was blessed by water and from the ancient Crane it came,
There was the gift of Fire and the widlest Horse I did tame,
Air was blessed by Owl and the darknest knowledge form him the same,
I am a Hero, and Earth is my realm burned.

I am a Hero, but not always in fight,
I talk to people and to friends when times and things are not alright,
they let me know their sadest tales and what haunts them in the night,
I am a Hero, and Human life I learned.

I am a Hero, two of me there be,
A warrior and a healer are the things that I am, see?
Until my time has come, to war and to peace I flee,
To help all in toruble and the ones who need me,
I am a hero, now what have you learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment