Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday: Dinner and Dance

What a gorgeous picture to round out what had to have been a gorgeous night. To gather some of my most beautiful and important friends and family members into one place for a well cooked and very tasty (if not somewhat unhealthy) meal is the way to celebrate, then I think I got it right. To the few who couldn't attend, for reasons I completely understand, you did miss a good meal and conversation, but your birthday wishes were recieved through your various messangers.
Well, following dinner and drinks, a few of us wandered down to the karaoke. i was determined outrightly not to do my traditional sings and actually play up my... naughty side a bit. Well, krystal certainly had the right idea and doing 'Sweet Transvestite' was certainly a party starter. I always love doing that song because it gets people not only going, but involved. Audience walking as a bit of a challenge, but when people realise what they've gotten into, it is always going to get approval... well, almost always.
I had decided earlier this week that i was going to do a revival of a song and see if I can still do it. The song is a bit hard to get away with in a heterosexual bar, but for the most part, i think people just enjoyed the forwardness of it. Krystal again came to the party by providing me with a blow-up penis. When singing Hanky panky (Madonna) you know people are going to sit up and watch.
Photos were taken, videos were filmed and I know I am on Youtube somewhere. Don't ask me specifically, i don't know either, but when i find out I'll link it to my Fan page! I have been trying to pimp that out a bit, but I am not getting too far. No matter. 100 fans will be enough to make me smile.
The evening slowly but surely drew to a close. I think by the end of it I only paid for one drink, and I was a little tipsy, but certainly loud. i'd made new friends, caught up with or at least saw old friends, and some people i want to get to know a bit better. I need to work on that, but until then...
One more night of celebration to go and then I am offically 25 and living with it. party, party, party!
many thanks to my party friends, my close friends, and those who I will always consider important for attending this major night of celebrating. may we party far on into the future,
Perry

1 comment:

  1. Hey Little Brother, Good for you in prolonging your event - sounds like it was a good time from all spectrums of your life. We were thinking of you too and I also just love your photo of the blue rose.

    LOVE US

    ReplyDelete