Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Second Eye of the Storm

Happy New Calander Year! This is certainly going to be a big year. I can't say with all truth I've been on this blog site for one whole year (yet), but I can say that it has been a pleasure being here. No, I'm not going anywhere, and after the events of last night, I'm not even sure I want to be going anywhere righht now.
So my choices for New Year's partys boiled down to either DT's or a party at my friend's place (Jess). Well, I haven't seen Jess in ages and I still had her birthday present (July) on hand to give to her. Well, I suppose I better go see her. I didn't know anyone at the party, but I did talk to them and get to know them. Not totally the sort of people I hang out with, and I can only think of one or two of them that I would keep in continuous contact with.
But outside of that, I have a few things lined up for this year, including lots of study, work and trying to get a bit better in shape. Sick of my gut and I want to try and either tone it down or strengthen it up, either works. I certainly have a few social things thrown in for the next month which is quiet. But knowing my luck, my phone will ring off the hook and my social calander will soon be filled up. Lucky me!
I do have another theory to type up and post, but I'm really looking for networks to post this at so I can get a few more followers. It'd be nice to have it more commented on (like here) and I think that what I am typing could help people. Open some minds, create some positive flow, raise some questions on self and perspective.
Lastly, I have noticed recently that I am being.... not tested, but given demonstrations of different things from Deity. I recently read Doreen Virtue's PhD "Realms of the Earth Angels," and now I am seeing them everywhere. So I think I am being demonstrated different types so I know what I am looking at when. I have certainly run into a lot of incarnated elementals, and my Pagan Circle is full of either Angels or Wise Ones, so the demonstration goes on until I can get it right I think. This is also calling on me to do some self searching when not focusing on the dealings of others and trying to heal the world. I love my work, don't get me wrong, but there are times when I want to go out and have a night off. But social circles are the best places to give help, so there is a fine balance to this. Like all things, there is a reason and a balance to maintain.
Well, Last year has been fun, this year holds quite a bit of adventure, and tomorrow is a new adventure like today. Yesturday is always fleeing, tomorrow never comes and today cannot leave. Yesturday is an experience had, tomorrow is an experience to have and today is the experience of the moment. Enough philosophy, Happy New Calander Year,
Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment