Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The First Storm Eye

Yes, I do deserve some applause. I have managed to weather yet another Christmas, along with all the gift-buying, all the people I have been catching up with and all the events I have been going to if not managing. I am tired, and yet there still seems to be more to do. I don't understand where all these wants and needs come from, but still I am there for those who need me. Even during some of my social events I have been working, and it has pulled up some interesting results, as well as people I need to text and keep contact with.
One person is someone I did a palm reading for, and he was blown away from everything I was able to tell him. We talked in depth about aspects of himself, but my sense tells me that he still has a lot to learn before he is at a higher level. A bit hypocritical, maybe, but at least he ahs a good heart. He just needs to see his potential and what is probably better for him. I'm just going to point him in the right direction, nothing more.
Next person was a very interesting meet. He was telling me about one of the bar staff at DT's and how good he was at a certain type of film (I don't know it's technical term, but think Gumby, Wallice and Gromit, etc) and how this person wasn't venturing further. The conversation turned to what I do with my life, and when I read a part of his palm, he was determined to call me a liar. As I went through the reading piece by piece, I was able to pull him down to earth and shock him into seeing I spoke only truth. He became rather close to me, and there was a connection. I think we would have started kissing on if we weren't interupted. I was invited out, but I declined, but got his number.
From here, I am seeing that my dedication to the Goddess through Litha (Midsummer solstice) that my job has begun, and that all these people who need me are coming out of the woodwork. I am happy to do this, it is what I swore to do and I will keep to it. Work work work it may be, but it will hopefully be rewarding, should the people be willing to change or find the direction their lives need.
Following all of that, I got some wicked gifts for Christmas. It is strange how things work out. I got an Ipod Nano form my Mum and Step Dad, and a gift vouchier I got from my Aunt turned into an Itunes card. I am running out of songs to put on it and the thing isn't even 1/5 full. Probably not even 1/8. I also got a set of scrying crystals. With a gift vouchier I got from my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin, I got down to the bookshop and found a book that explained the basics, as well as a few little magical nic-nacs for my wallet. Can't say what though. Lots of incence (more than I know what to do with really) and I just got a nice dragon box from a friend. Need to replace the name plaque on it and bless it properly, but it will serve well as my spell box, which is what I need. A nice little box to carry my tarot cards, scrying crystals, healing crystals and all my divination tools. Things all fall into place correctly sometimes. I also got some other good books from friends, and a book gift vouchier form my Sister and Family is going towards a series of books I am having trouble collecting, but managed to order a few more in the meantime.
I'd like to say that between now and Friday night is going to be quiet, but it just doesn't seem to be the case. I don't think I will get a lot of peace form here on out, and remind me to be more productive with it if I do. But I don't think I'll be handed more people or things to do than I can handle. But I will certainly be filling in my time if no one else is.
I forgot the best Christmas present of all (or at least one of the best). It was a rare, limited edition Maleficent charm for my necklace. Jane, sweets, you're the best!
Well, I better go now and finish all these mini jobs I've set up for myself, as well as put the leftovers in the fridge and eat dessert. Hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas, a Happy Litha and may there be a prosperous New Calander Year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment