Monday, December 6, 2010

New Holiday Plans


Okay, so my original plans for the holidays have fallen through a tad. The trip I was hoping for isn't on, but I can take a few other short holidays here and there. geelong (tomorrow), South Australia (specifically Adelaide) and depending on money, I MIGHT be able to swing a few days in Woolengong. Not sure on that front.
But there is a reason for everything and that reason is now clear. Since i am going to have a bit more time on my hands, I'm going to embark on a new quest. Don't ask me what the results are going to be, I don't know either. But I do have some ideas. I'll be keeping notes here on what is happening and my progression. But until I know more specifically, I can't really tell much either. I do know that I have some psychic evolving to do, and that I can really up my gifts and abilities to a higher level in the next two months, so I am really going to focus on that. I am going to read and study and learn more, and remind myself why I do this. I already know why, I blogged it a few weeks ago, but I want to really get a kick into it. I am a practicing psychic, a white witch, often a solo practitioner and a guide to those who need me. I never read a palm or say what is not meant to be heard. Yes, sometimes I am unsure whether or not I am convaying the right message, or withholding information, but I trust that everything I say to someone is meant to be said and even if they take away one thing in that reading, I hope it is what they needed. Yes, I should be charging an arm and a leg for some readings, but I'm not. People pay me usually with a free dirnk (free to me at least) or a cigarette or two. Cheap, perhaps, but I am not running a business at the bar. That's somewhat illegal.
One thing people tell me often enough is that I don't always have faith in my abilities, and that I need to be more confident in what I aod, or else I can't really progress. Sure, I want to progress, and so I need to find within me the realisation of what I need. I know I am spelling out what i need, but it might not be what I am focused on during this time. Here is what my reading said. Yes, I copied it over directly, so please don't ask questions.
"The guidance you are now receiving is truly Universal. Take time daily to connect with your guides and Angels. They wish to connect with you as much as you wish to connect with them. They are working very closely with you and you are being encouraged to journal at th...is time. This is a Great story you are writing. It is your personal story and it is unique to you and only you. Write poetry to express the emotions you are feeling. Write down your dreams and synchronistic events that occur. This card calls for putting your connection and experience with Spirit into writing."
"The third eye rules psychic abilities and clairvoyance. Although every human is born with the ability to see beyond the known, it does not mean they always access it. Your intuitive gifts and abilities are very strong. When this card appears, it is because you are ...ready to move to the next level in the development of your inner seeing. Intuitive development is important for your growth at this time. Expanding your gifts not only benefits you, but also aids those who need the guidance and support you can provide from Source."
There WAS more, but I can't get to it now... dammit! basically, it is a focus on the energies that are spiritual and emotional. Yes, I will be writing a lot down over the next while, just not here. I've decided to take one of the empty books I have and use it for my tarot book, and use another for my notes on my experiences from here on out. I feel I will be tested quite a bit over the next few weeks. With a major ritual coming this Xmas and I can already sense the books on my shelves trying to slide off and tell me they are the ones to be read.
Well, soon I will know where I am headed. In the meantime, I have a trip to geelong to pack for. I better get my rear in gear and go get things organised. Wish me luck in everything,
Perry

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Brother! They say 2011 is the year of sowing the seeds, however some still have to have the beginning not yet found in 2011. I have embarked upon Transference Healing - moving stuff. Am in the 4th dimension and at peace.

    Love ME

    ReplyDelete