Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just for a laugh



Well, there is one thing I like in a lot of my friends, and try to build up in others, is humor. Now believe me, I have a very wide range of jokes at my disposal, some more funny than others, but I can reach almost anyone with them. But when it comes to images, I just say what I want and someone with more computer IQ than me makes them. Or at least I hope so.



And despite my views, beliefs, ideas and general fight for equality, I can find the funny side in most things. When it comes to downright cruelty... find a psychopath, I am not in the mood. The cruelst thing I can do is cut you with the razor wit that is the combination of exhaling, oral movement and mental processing. In other words, I will speak my attack.



Now, I do challenge people with my wit, because it is fun to win a humor match, but it is also good to see how far people can stretch their minds. If you have a broad range of ideas and experience, we could go on for hours. We might not get very far, but we would have an interesting debate. If your mental compasity holds all the openness of a black box, then you are probably going to be put in a corner with words and nailed in by your own lack of knowledge.



I even expand my humor into my internet hobbies. This is known as sporking. With many years of sarcasm and witt at my disposal, I can certainly take the worlds most poorly written and dully narrated fan fiction and turn it into something humorous. I do have a long record of doing this. Have a look at another one of my journals. This entry is a one off, located at my livejournal.



Now that I have entered this entry with lots of sarcastic icons, partially for my own amusement more than anything, I will leave you with some pretty birds to admire.
"I was walking past an ATM when an old lady asked me to help her check her balance, so I pushed her over. I told her it wasn't good."

No comments:

Post a Comment