Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hey Hey, Audition Day


My God, it has been a big day, and I am so worn out. For those of you who haven't been kept in the loop, I auditioned for Red Faces on Australia's Hey Hey It's Saturday. Well, today was the big day. I was meeting my friend Krystal down the street so she could give me some over-sized rings to go with my outfit, as over-sized was the look I was aiming at. Two of the rings didn't fit, but I am going to see if I can get one resized to fit. The other I might give away or give back to Krystal and she can get a refund. One ring was of a giant black stone with rainbow stones around it, which I will try and get resized, one was a large blue heart, another was of a silver cobra that I love, and one was a Lord of the Rings style ring with a fake green stone.
Anyway, I got to the studios and met with my friend Roula (you're the best toots) and we joined in the audition line, filing out the paperwork as we went. Well, the acts started, with al the actors and supporters being the audience. There was an offer for someone to go first, but I refused. Never go first, never go last and never volunteer to lead. Well, I ended up going second. Not what I would have liked, but no choice. I got up and performed, and I didn't get buzzed out (gonged) and Roula tells me the man leading the auditions was taking notes furiously while I peformed. So I have a ver good feeling about being on the show at some point. I don't know at the present point if I will be on, but they say that if you are going to be on, you'll get a call in one to two weeks before you are due on the show. So I will be keeping people informed on that fornt.
I know that if I go on the show I need to be strong about the insults that will be thrown at me and what might be said, but hey, I'll have been on national televion and expanded myself a little furter. And I walk awaywith at least $500 if I come third. So wish me luck. Yes, there will be a number of my friends taping it, and I will post it on my youtube and here and so forth, jsut to remember it all, and look at the jokes.
In the meantime, I think I am going to sit here and have an Addams Family TV series marathon. Ciao,
Pez

2 comments:

  1. Am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Okodo a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after casting the love spell on my husband within 48 hour's my huband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in my family.You can as well contact Dr. Okodo , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his email: Drokodolarry0147@gmail.com Whatsapp him on +2348134067554 now Dr Okodo is Also specialize in different spell caster below. Love spell Power spellPromotion spellWining spellBlind spellDivorce spellFinancial spell Marriage spell Healing spell Pregnancy spellProtection spellBusiness spell. 

    ReplyDelete