Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Black Fairy Book


"Listen well, all of you! The Princess shall indeed, grow in grace and beauty, beloved by all who know her. But... before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she shall prick her finger, on the spindle of a spinning wheel, and DIE"
"Behold, King Stefan's Castle, and yonder topmost tower, dreaming of her true love, the Princess Aurora. But see the gracious whim of fate. Why, 'tis the self-same peseant-maid who won the heart of our noble Prince but yesturday. She is indeed, most wonderous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair, lips that shame the red, red rose. In ageless sleep, she finds repulse. The years roll by, but one hundred years to a stedfast heart are but a day. And now, the gates of the dungeon part and our Prince is free to go his way. off he rides on his noble steed. A valiant figure, straight and tall, to wake his love, with loves first kiss, and prove that true love conquors all."
Okay, I'll stop now. But maleficent was always the best villain Disney ever came out with, considering, unlike any other villain, she has no comic edge. But before Disney renamed her, Maleficent was known as Caraboose. As she is the least known of the fairys, but the most common of the evil fairies (by title), I dedicated the fairy book I am working on to her. Please have a look and see what you think, The Black Fairy Book is my newest publication and the one I am working on at the moment. I hope you will let me know what you think. Three of the stories contained within are posted and hopefully they are good reads. I will hopefully have more posted soon.
In the meantime, I must ask you one thing...
"You poor simple fools, thinking you could defeat me. ME? The Misstress of all Evil. Well here's your precious Princess. Mwa hahaha, hahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHA!"
Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment