Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So I'm bored, get some facts


So I'm really bored this evening. The best I've got to say is that I am pulling together things for my Red Faces audition this weeked, but more on that closer to the date, and listening to I Wanna Mmm which is one of those songs you like for no apparent reason or logic. So screw it, let's do a questionare.
WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?: Perry Ernest byrnes

>NICKNAMES?: Pez, Pezerry, Pezstyx, Pez Disencer, Pezzles, Pezza, Mista

>SINGLE OR TAKEN?: Single and somewhat happy about it

>BIRTHDAY?: 20/01/86

>ZODIAC SIGN?: Very vague question. I am a Capricorn/Aquarian born under a Taurian moon with an Aries rising in the year of the Ox in the month of the Horse in the hour of the Goat.

>AGE?: 24 and 4 months

>HAIR?: On my head, darkened red.

>WHERE DO YOU LIVE?: in an appartment in Melbourne

>WHAT COLOUR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: Black? *Checks* Black!

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?: Listening to music while the TV is on mute and typing this.

>WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU DID?: went to the loo

>WHAT IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU: Pimp Cane

>WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU ATE OUT WITH?: Mum, Greg, Nadia and Dan.

>IF U WERE A TOY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: I'd be a Spinning Top. Wind me up and I spin out of control until I run out of energy

>WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON?: Byron Bay perhaps.

>WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?: In a romantic sense, no one is filling that void, so let's leave this blank... too late.

>HOWS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?: Cold and wet

>LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE?: Stephan

>LAST PERSON WHO TEXT YOU: Some random company

>LAST PERSON YOU TEXT: Sara

>DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?: Since I found it on a website, that leaves this question unanswerable

>WHAT DO YOU THINK A TOBLERONE IS?: It is a type of chocolate bar, although it sounds like a machanics tool.

>U WEARING RIGHT NOW?: With an assumed 'what' at the beginning of this sentence, I am wearing jeans, shirt, jumper, socks, underwear and worn slippers.

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?: No, they are like umbrellas in other people's possession, they poke you in the eye.

>WHO DO CONSIDER YOUR CLOSEST/BESTEST FRIEND?: There is no specific one because different people fill different needs. That was a plutonic answer.

>WHAT WAS THE BEST ADVICE EVER GIVEN TO YOU?: Live for today and smile

>DO U OWN A VEHICLE?: About as useful as a bra to the Pope.

>HAVE YOU EVER WON A SPECIAL AWARD?: Yes... oh, details? Entertainers Award at the 2008 Karaoke Idol Competition.

>WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE PLANS?: Study to become a Recreational officer and find me a boyfriend at long friggin last.

>FAVOURITE FOOD?: Edible. But more specifically, Chicken

>FAVOURITE FILM: To name a few; Kill Bill vol 1, Diamonds Are Forever, Memoirs of a Geisha

>LAST FILM YOU SAW AT CINEMA?: The Lovely Bones

>FAVE BOYS COLOGNE: Far Away

>FAVE GIRLS PERFUME: Musk or Dark lady

>DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE?: Does a bear sit in the woods?

>ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK ANYONE OUT?: Always.

>IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO ANTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I'd probably have it lengthened to 'Peregrine' but people would still call me 'Pez' anyway

>HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: I think so. Kinda hard to tell.

>WHAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?: Probably my move to Ballarat. That was a really big and stupid mistake from start to finish, with the exception of the friends I made while there.

>DO YOU LIKE SCARY OR HAPPY MOVIES?: Not too heavy on the gore, and the happy part can't be predictable.

>CHRISTMAS OR EASTER?: At Christmas, mary was probably wishing it was Easter, but I prefer Christmas when I get to catter.

>LUST OR LOVE?: Right now, Lust is in play, but I want to try my hand at love again.

>KISSES OR HUGS?: kisses with someone I want to sleep with, hugs for everyone who I know well enough.

>IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: That answer requires too much thinking.

>WHAT COLOUR ARE YOUR PYJAMAS: teal green I think. Not sure, but I like the shade of green at any rate.

>WHAT COLOUR'S YOUR TOOTHBRUSH?: white with multicolored bristles.

>WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS QUIZ?: In depth but vague. Make your own answers and drag it out if you can.

>DO U WANT UR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?: Considering how few read this blog to begin with, I only expect one person to psot it on her blog, and my Sister will probably email me her answers.

>WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?: Between those two... hard to call.

>WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?: People who don't read this blog.

>FAVE PART OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?: personality

>WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: unmovable anger

>WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?: If today is another slow day, I will need to apply for a life sooner than antisipated.

>ROLLER COASTER, SCARY OR WICKED??: Used to be scary, but now they are wicked.

>HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU LET THE PHONE RING BEFORE YOU ANSWER IT?: Considering how long it takes to get it out of my pocket, that long.

>IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: Tough call. Pink, Halli Berri or Dame Judi Dench. Daniel Craig is also a good choice.

>IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB IN THE WORLD WHAT WOULD IT BE: A part of me wants to be a policeman, a part of me wants to be a singer and a part of me wants to do social recreational activities. Gods, I sould like one of the Village People.

>IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?: It either 'is' or half full.

>WHATS YOUR FAVE NUMBER?: I could do a Sheldon at the concept of picking one favorite number, but I won't. 49


ON GIRLS FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT

>THONG OR KNICKERS: Preferably Nickers. I don't need to know about your fanny floos.

>LONG OR SHORT HAIR: neat trim down to the shoulders, so long.

>TALL OR SHORT: Not sure

>BREASTS OR BUM?: Ur asking me?

>BRAINS OR BEAUTY?: Brains

>TAN OR FAIR?: Fair


FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT ON GUYS

>BOXERS OR Y FRONTS: Frankly, I prefer guys in briefs, but Y fronts are a close second.

>DARK OR FAIR: Hair: dark. Skin: fair to tan

>TALL OR SMALL: I think the word u want is 'short.' I prefer them my height.

>MOST IMPORTANT PHYSICAL FEATURE: Eyes. Must have a good statement from them


>CHOCOLATE - WHITE OR MILK?: Milk... even though milk is white.

>ROOT BEER OR DOCTOR PEPPER?: Doctor pepper... if I can find the damned stuff again.

>MUD OR JELLY WRESTLING?: Considering i have done neither on any great level, I think I prefer Mud. Jelly is too slippery and honey is just a no.

>SKIING OR BOARDING?: Done both, want to ski again.

>DAY OR NIGHT?: Depends on what I have planned.

>SUMMER OR WINTER?: Not sure, I prefer Spring.

>CAKE OR PIE?: If I choose cake, can I eat it too?

>SILVER OR GOLD?: Silver is more my color.

>DIAMONDS OR PEARLS?: Diamonds, more magical property.

>SUNRISE OR SUNSET?: Sunset gets more color.

>HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A BONE?: No... unless fractures count. But it wasn't a full break. Help me here.

>DO YOU WEAR RINGS?: Yes. I always wear my silver ring on my left hand and there is usually an acompanying ring on the other hand that veries.

>DO YOU HATE ANYONE: No, Hate is not a nice thing to do. Everyone has one likeable quality, even if they put me off.

>ARE YOU LOUD OR QUIET: Depends where I am at the time.

>DO U BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: I do. Sometimes I get doubts, but don't we all?

Feel like you know me know? If not, ask your own questions dammit. Hugs,
Me!

1 comment:

  1. "About as useful as a bra to the Pope."
    This is debatable. I am fairly certain, under those robes, the pope sports a lovely set of man boobs.
    It was lovely to have a read about you pezzles, and it gave me a few giggles.
    ~Bree

    ReplyDelete