Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh Just Shut Up Already!


Now, here's the deal, when telling people things, it is ideal to keep in mind that your audiance, regurdless of age, does have a memory recall. this is why, henceforth, I can tell you that Carl Williams was bashed today in a high security prision within three meters of a security guard. the assailent had a part of a exercize bike as a weapon and beat Carl over the head frequently until either dying or dead. The whole event was caught on CCTV (Close-circut television)and the two in-mates are being questioned. Why do I have to be told this every ten to fifteen minutes with news updates? I'm keeping count, and since seven thirty, I have heard the story seventeen times outside of actual news reports, 20 times with news reports counted.
Now, to follow all that up, the put together a quick documentory about his life and interviewed his family and friends. Now, I'm sure Carl was a good father to his kid, a good husband to his wife, but for fuck sake, this does not change, excuse or pardon the fact that he was a Melbourne Underworld Kingpin, nor does it pardon the many lives he has ruined or taken. At the end of the day, Carl went into a high security prison that still couldn't protect him form the many people who disliked him. What I want to know is, 'Who cares?' he was a criminal, and knowing his past as a child, as a teenager, as whatever won't change a thing. Karma, like most things, catches up with you. Think of karma as a Trapdoor spider with Black Mamba poison, takes it's time until you are in position then a quick sting with the poison and you don't have a lot of time to fix things.
Now, what I want, more than anything, is for Carl to stop being treated like he led a life worthy of note, let him be remembered as the worst criminal in melbourne and just move on. What I want is for news updates to tell me something new or nothing at all. It is called an 'update' for a reason. What I want is some peace on this subject and it hasn't even been 24 hours. But, I have the feeling this will be another Michael jackson thing, it is going to be stretched, milked and run over and over for every last drop of golden milk it is worth.
In the meantime, I pray to Isis to guard his child and protect her from her fathers' assorted past and that it will not come back to bite her and that she may lead a proper like full of good things and much love.
Yes, I'm done,
Perry

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, however I never heard about it until later yesterday and even then it was from my Jose and not a bloody newsfeed. For some time now I have chosen not to listen to news, read newspapers or tabloid trash. I haven't died, been diagnosed with a problem or locked up so guess it is safe to avoid the meida pitifuls who actually believe they are doing any good.

    LOVE ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may harsh and terrible, but I am happy he is dead. I feel sorry for the family he has left behind, a father is better than none at all, but Perry is 100% correct.
    Carl Williams was a monster and got exactly what he deserved, although I dont watch television much anymore so I found out about his death via a friend.
    The Michael Jackson media frenzy frustrated me to no end, even now his name makes me shudder!
    ~Bree

    ReplyDelete